Valley Health Wellness and FitnessValley Health Wellness and Fitness will host an open house from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday at 1195 Hisey Ave., Woodstock. The event will feature special discounts, door prizes and more.
Business After HoursThe Shenandoah County Chamber of Commerce will host Business After Hours and a ribbon cutting from 5:30 to 7 p.m. May 17 at Homespire Mortgage, 122 W. High St., Woodstock. Registration: https://tinyurl.com/2p9n9ynn.
Angus Association Ryan Farms in Mount Jackson is a new member of the American Angus Association.
The association, headquartered in Saint Joseph, Missouri, with more than 25,000 active adult and junior members, is the largest beef breed association in the world. Its computerized records include detailed information on over 19 million registered Angus.
Coldwell Banker PremierThe Blue Ridge Association of Realtors has recognized 12 of Coldwell Banker Premier agents for outstanding production in 2021. The list of top honorees include:
• Chairman’s Award: Melinda Ball, Christy Lowrey and Judy Wolfrey.
• Director’s Award: Kevin Drake and Tim Shamblin.
• President’s Award: Wendy Conner, Nicole Lewis and Stuart Sinclair.
• Platinum Hall of Fame: Tracy Link.
• Team Ruby: Craig Alexander and John Feldman.
• Past Appreciation Award: June Jeffrey.
SubmissionsSend in your events at www.nvdaily.com/site/forms